Wholesale — Florida Springs Map - 11x14"
Wholesale price $14 / Resells at $28
Wholesale minimum order: 4 prints
- For opening wholesale orders, we require a minimum order total of $100.
- For reorders from existing wholesale partners, our minimum order total is $70.
- Shipping cost: For wholesale orders that meet the minimum requirements, shipping will automatically be set to free when checking out, and we'll calculate actual shipping after.
If we could pick one perfect thing about Florida that made growing up there magical for both of us, it would be the natural freshwater springs throughout the state. We started with a list of over 50 springs and narrowed it down to feature 23 springs on the map, from near the Georgia border down to Tampa/Lakeland. There are plenty more in the state, but these are sampling of some gorgeous crystal clear springs that show off the natural beauty of Florida.
A few illustrated springs featured on the map:
- A collection of springs near Gainesville (Ichetucknee, Ginnie, Gilchrist) that feature tubing along the lazy Santa Fe River
- Devil's Den Prehistoric Spring, an underground cave diving destination near Williston
- Weeki Wachee Springs, featuring a famous mermaid show since 1947
- De Leon Springs near DeLand, home of Old Spanish Mill and Griddle House where you can make your own pancakes at the table
Hand-drawn map print of 23 Florida Springs with featured illustrations. 11×14ʺ print with archival ink on 110 lb Mohawk paper. Shipped with 100% sustainable packaging. Frame not included.