Colorado Alpine Lakes Poster - 18x24"
Hand-drawn 18x24" screen printed map poster featuring 8 Colorado alpine lakes on a backdrop of accurate topography every 2k'.
Looking for a smaller size? 11x14" version of this print available here: https://littleknowngoods.com/products/colorado-alpine-lakes-map-11x14
Colorado is home to hundreds of stunning alpine lakes, which are usually defined as being over 5,000' elevation and fed by mountain runoff and glaciers. They're some of the best gems in the state and we spend our summers on long hikes to reach these crystal clear beauties. We illustrated 8 alpine lakes throughout Colorado to feature on this map.
- Hanging Lake near Glenwood Springs
- Maroon Lake at Maroon Bells near Crested Butte
- Blue Lakes near Ridgeway between Telluride and Ouray
- Ice + Island Lakes south of Silverton in the San Juan Range
- Chasm Lake at the base of Long's Peak in RMNP
- Lake Isabelle along the Brainard Lake trailhead near Nederland
- Mohawk Lakes near Breckenridge in the Arapaho National Forest
- South Colony Lake down in the Sangre de Cristo wilderness near Crestone
This 18x24" poster is fully hand illustrated and screen printed in 5 colors with water based ink on French Paper Standard White Kraft. Shipped with sustainable packaging. Frame not included.